About Me

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Please join me for a 1 Night Exclusive Screening of "American Mustang" at our one and only Nickelodeon Theater in Santa Cruz.
American Mustang
Promoted by Always About Horses
Thursday, September 25 6:30PM - 8:00PM
at The Nickelodeon
210 Lincoln Street, Santa Cruz, CA, US, 95060
                             $12.00 General
Tickets sales officially live today! This film has had Sold Out screenings across the Western United States. Please reserve your tickets today.
This will be a very important Fund Raiser to help educate our community about the Plight of the American Mustang in our country.​ All Ticket Sales Profit will be donated to support Return To Freedom, A Wild Horse Preservation and Sanctuary located in Lompoc, California.

AM WhiteMountainHerdI am personally dedicated to do all I can to help create a better world for our beloved horses. I would be honored if all of your would join me in this effort by supporting this event.  All of the profits will to Return to Freedom.
Several portions of this film was shot at the Return to Freedom Sanctuary.  I am pleased to announce that Elisa Kline with Return to Freedom will be joining us at our screening and will be taking a few minutes to share about some of the progress her team is making in saving our Wild Mustangs.  It is an ongoing effort with a long way to go.
Additionally, I am supporting their work by donating all ticket sales profit along with 10% of all of my profits from sales at my Always About Horses boutique directly to her organization.
Please click on my event page below to follow this event as well as purchase tickets.
Thank you so much for your support!
Lona

0 comments: